A weekend meadow trek in the Kangra Valley of Himachal Pradesh, Triund offers panaromic views of Dharamshalla valley with background glimpse of the Shivalik range. Amazing photogenic views of Triund landscape, peak of Dhauladhar and Indrahar Pass. Seek solitude, serenity and some fine moments, a very popular hill station on the tourist circuit.
• 26-28th September
• 2-4th October
Day 01: Mcleodganj – Triund
Post breakfast leave for Triund trek with packed lunch en route. Upon reaching the Triund base, relax and enjoy the serene and beautiful view.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner | Overnight in tents
Day 02: Triund – Glacier Base – Triund
Trek to Glacier point from Triund and later return back to campsite for a night full of fun & frolic around the bonfire & snacks.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. | Overnight in tents
Day 03 Triund – Mcleodganj – Delhi
After breakfast return back to the beautiful city of Dalai Lama via Bhagsu waterfall. Later in the evening depart for Delhi
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
• Stay accommodation in hotel/tent(s) on twin/ triple sharing
• All meals as mentioned in the itinerary
• All the permit fees, forest department and camping charges for the trek
• Trip is accompanied by a vXplor buddy for smooth operations and management of entire trip.
• Tempo traveler on day 1 and day 3 for pick-up and drop.
• Any kind of transportation for commutation to/from Delhi & NCR to Mcleodganj.
• Any kind of insurance
• Any expenditure of personal nature like phone calls, tipping, any kind of medical expense
• Any additional cost or expanse incurred due to unforeseen events or weather. Whatever cost is incurred will borne by the guests. vXplor buddy will not be responsible for the same.
• Any video or still camera charges
• Any other thing not mentioned above
100% advance required on confirmation of trip.
Direct deposit/ Online funds transfer in favor of:
Name: vXplor Adventures
Current Account Number: 016405500190
Bank: ICICI Hathibarkala Branch, Dehradun
IFSC Code: ICIC0000164
We accept credit cards* also for payments
Note: Adventure activities are entirely dependent on weather conditions and some activities can be dropped out at last moment without prior notice due to bad weather. vXplor will not be responsible for that and thus will not entertain any refund requests. In case of landslide or any other weather conditions vXplor buddy’s decision would final keeping everyone’s safety in mind.
Disclaimer: vXplor takes utmost care to ensure safety of its clients. However in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, vXplor will not be liable for any injuries caused.
The above rates are indicative and may vary depending on following factors
• Category of tent(s) chosen
• Number of people travelling
• Season: Peak/high/low
• Inclusions/ exclusions/ supplementary cost of other add ons
• Changes in taxes, fees, policies of government/hotel/tent(s) etc..