Horses are powerful, energetic, affectionate, intelligent, and are all set to help his human companion (the rider) to achieve humanly impossible heights. In our basic horsemanship course we help you know horses, get your equine in confidence and be a proud rider.
Day 1: Horsemanship theory followed by two hours practical & by village breakfast.
Day 2: Three hours practical and in saddle training followed by village breakfast.
Upto 5 practice sessions any time within 6 months of the course (with 1 week prior notice).
Basic Horsemanship Weekend Course – 02 days = 5000 INR
1. Introduction to Horses
2. Approaching the Horse
3. Mount & Dismount
4. Correct Sitting position
5. Parts of Horses
6. Parts of Saddle & Bridle with uses
7. Basic Horse Riding classes
8. Horse trotting and control
9. Halt & Turns
10. Certificates of Basic Horsemanship
• Category of room chosen
• Number of people travelling
• Season: Peak/high/low
• Inclusions/ exclusions/ supplementary cost of other add ons
• Changes in taxes, fees, policies of government/hotel etc