Corporate trips are one of the best ways to energize your staff, to motivate your team and generate an immediate return on investment. So, planning a corporate trip to a good location is equally important.
Below are some of the destinations where organizing corporate trips add to immense fun and learning:
- RANTHAMBORE – It is considered as one of the best national parks in the world to see Bengal tigers. Approximate distance from Delhi to Ranthambore is 383 kms and takes approximately 5 hours 50 mins by road. Here the Corporate National Park offers tourists the amazing wildlife of India. Major wild animals include leopard, nilgai, wild boar, sambhar, hyena, sloth bear, chital and tiger.
Other attractions in Ranthambore are:
It is a forest department rest house where travelers use to take rest after a long days exploration.
This is probably the oldest fort located in Rajasthan. The fort comprises of tanks, temples, massive gates and walls. There is a revered temple devoted to Lord Ganesha at this fort.
- CHAKRATA- It is a beautiful town located in Uttarakhand. Approximate distance from Delhi to Chakrata is 295 km and takes approximately 5 hours 28 mins by road.
It is the main attraction of Chakrata. It is one of the highest waterfalls in India. This is an ideal place for doing photography.
CHINTA HARAN MAHADEV MANDIR
– This temple is famous for its tall and natural Shivlinga.
- It is a forest of Deodar and Pine trees. The Deodar trees here are said to have the largest trunks in Asia. It is an amazing place for adventure lovers.
Hanuman Prasad Goenka Haveli-
- MANDAWA- It is a beautiful small town in the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan. The best season to visit this place is winter. The road distance from New Delhi to Mandawa is 257 kms. It takes 4 hours from Delhi to reach Mandawa. There are monuments and havelis in Mandawa.
It is one of the most popular havelis in Mandawa. It is a visual treat for the visitors and is one of the well preserved havelis in the area.
It is one of the most famous forts in Mandawa. It helps in revealing a lot about the rich history of the place and displays unique features of Rajasthani architecture.
- ALWAR- Alwar is a city in the Indian state of Rajasthan. The distance from Delhi to Alwar is 143 kms by train. You can take a direct express train from New Delhi to Alwar that takes over 2 hours.
Tourists’ attractions in Alwar are such that you will fall in love with them. Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary, Vijay Mandir Mahal, Company Bagh and Government Museum are few to name them.
- LANDOUR- It is a small cantonment town contiguous with Mussoorie. Though Mussoorie steals the limelight, but Landour has a charm that makes it stand out in its own right. Distance from New Delhi to Landour is approximately 272 kms and it takes about 4 hours and 30 minutes. It offers natural beauty of Himalayan Peaks and snow capped mountains in Uttarakhand, India.
There are local cobblers’ outlets where famous personalities come and order custom made leather shoes and sandals with fabulous designs. Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar also visits this market for premium quality shoes when he is in the town.
- PANGOT- It is a picturesque hill station located about 13 km from Nainital in the Kumaun region of Uttarakhand. The pleasant climate and scenic landscape makes it an ideal place for the tourists. Distance from New Delhi to Pangot is 285 km and travel time is 4 hours and 32 minutes.
is home to an amazing variety of flora and fauna including the leopard, Himalayan palm civet, barking deer, sambhar etc. More than 250 species of birds have been recorded in the area. You can have excellent bird watching opportunities from your accommodation.
- SRINAGAR- Srinagar is located in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. The city is famous for its gardens, lakes and houseboats.
Lakes around the city include Dal Lake and Nigeen Lake. Dal Lake is noted for its houseboats. The road distance between New Delhi to Srinagar is 832 km and it will take around 14 hours by road to reach Srinagar.
Sightseeing in Srinagar is commonly done by taxi.
SHANKRACHARYA TEMPLE –
This sacred temple occupies the top of the hills in the south- east of Srinagar. The philosopher Shankracharya stayed at this place when he visited Kashmir ten centuries ago to revive Sanatan Dharma.
The three mughal gardens of Chashmashahi, Nishat and Shalimar are the mughal emperor’s concept of paradise and are today very popular places for picnics and excursions.
Other than the above mentioned locations, you can also choose Corbett, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Naukuchiatal, Nainital, Manali, Shoghi, Mashobra, Chail and Mcleodganj for interesting corporate trips.